Welsh Language Skills Development for University Staff
For those members of staff who lack confidence when writing in Welsh, Canolfan Bedwyr offers Advanced Welsh Language Classes free of charge. The Language Skills Unit provides Welsh language improvement courses for academic and support staff in the University. These courses are suitable for:
- Welsh speakers who speak and write Welsh but sometimes lack confidence when using Welsh at work.
- Welsh speakers who wish to improve their written skills.
- Learners who have reached a high standard (Higher / Advanced) and who wish to improve their verbal and written skills.
Several types of courses are offered:
- One day introductory course for those new to language improvement
- One hour a week (10 weeks) – for staff who have been on the introductory course
- One day course for those who have been on the first course – administrative and academic staff
- Language development for academic staff – a series of sessions for academic staff who wish to develop their own language skills and those of their students
- Lunchtime sessions as part of the Cymorth Cymraeg series
For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org