FAQs: Welsh Lessons

1. I want to improve my Welsh, who should I contact for advice?

Contact the University's Staff  Development Unit for advice. Language classes are available at all levels at Bangor University.

If you are a student, contact with the University's Welsh for Adults department.

2. I can write in Welsh quite well, but I would like to further develop my writing skills. Are there any classes available for me at Bangor University?

Yes, Canolfan Bedwyr has weekly Welsh Improvement classes for University staff. Contact with the tutors at Canolfan Bedwyr for more information.  The College of Education and Lifelong Learning also has a weekly Welsh Improvement class suitable for students.