Bangor University Brand Guidelines
Brand Guidelines have been created to ensure that the University is consistent in applying its Brand across a range of marketing materials.
Our guidelines are available as Adobe Acrobat PDF Documents
- Bangor University Brand Guidelines – Download Brand Guidelines
- Bangor University Signage Guidelines – Download Signage Guidelines
Word and Powerpoint templates are available for download from the secure server.
- Guidelines for correct use of the University logo with downloadable images.
Charity Registration Number
As a registered charity, the University is required by section 39 of the Charities Act 2011 to state on a range of official documents that the charity is a registered charity. The documents on which the statement must appear include:
- material placed on websites; and
- other documents issued by or on behalf of a charity intended to persuade the reader to give money or property to the charity.
All official documents should include the statement: Elusen Gofrestredig: Rhif 1141565 / Registered Charity: No. 1141565