Your Personal Tutor
- Every student at Bangor University has a personal tutor.
- Having a personal tutor means there is always an academic member of staff you can turn to with any problems.
- The tutor is usually a member of your academic school who you will meet regularly throughout your course.
- If you’ve chosen to study a joint honours degree, your personal tutor will be from one of your chosen subject areas.
How can your tutor help?
Your personal tutor is there to advise and support you with all sorts of academic and non-academic problems. You’ll be able to talk to your tutor about things like
- choice of modules
- applications for financial assistance
- worries about exams
- any problems you might have with deadlines
You should feel free to turn to him or her at any time for advice and help.