Why study with us?
- Welsh is more than a topic in a seminar or words on a sign at Bangor - it's the language of everyday life!
- Bangor is a focal point for the whole of Gwynedd and you will hear Welsh being spoken in the shops and on the streets. Welsh here is not just an academic subject for lectures and seminars.
- This linguistic and cultural environment – the Welsh students and local people – will be a great help to you with your studies. What better place to master Welsh and study the language up to degree level?
- The fact that the School is small is an advantage to students: you get more individual attention within smaller teaching groups.
- Modules have been tailor-made for second-language students, designed with your particular needs in mind.