Here are some useful links for students with disabilities:
- Student Services - based in Student Services Centre, First Floor, Neuadd Rathbone, College Road, Bangor.
- Dyslexia Team - support for students.
- Skill - National Bureau for Students With Disabilities. Skill is a national charity promoting opportunities for young people and adults with any kind of disability in post-16 education, training and employment across the UK.
- Student Finance England - What extra financial help is available for students with disabilities.
- Student Finance Wales - What extra financial help is available for students with disabilities.
- Dyslexia at College - For dyslexic students at college or university.
- The British Dyslexia Association - The BDA promotes early identification and support in schools to ensure opportunity to learn for dyslexic learners. They want to represent the needs of dyslexic people on leaving school, in higher education and in work. +
- TextHelp App - free version of Texthelp Study Skills highlighter built in to MS Word.
- Wyvern Training Portal - free training portal by Wyvern Buisness Systems Ltd.
- Free screen tinting software - ssOverlay - Screen Tinter LITE - Color Filter