Contract length: Approx 40 Weeks
- 17 September 2023 – 22 June 2024
Please note that International Students (for fees purposes) are expected to arrive in Bangor on Wednesday the 13 September for an International Students’ Orientation period. Therefore, Residence Agreements for International Students will run from 13 September with a corresponding small increase in fees. Your total hall fees will show on your Residence Agreement.
Rent for 2023/24 - £4,862.57 (approx. £122 per week)
Letting period for Nursing students
- Contract length: Approx. 48 weeks
- 17 September 2023 – 17 August 2024
- Rent for 2023/24 - £5,838.57 (approx. £122 per week)
Letting period for Midwifery Students
- Contract length: Approx. 51 weeks
- 17 September 2023 – 07 September 2024
- Rent for 2023/24 - £6,204.57 (approx. £122 per week)
Letting period for January intake Postgraduates
- Contract length: 51 weeks
- 17 January 2024 – 11 January 2025
- Rent - £4885.70 (approx. £95 per week) Special offer - reduced price for January intake only
The images in this gallery denote a typical flat in our original style accommodation at Ffriddoedd.
Take a 360 tour
View 360 tours of bedrooms and a typical kitchen in our original style halls at Ffriddoedd Village.
Video: Tour of Borth Hall
Video: Ffriddoedd Village Tour
Gwynedd, LL57 2GF
This information is intended to provide a general view of the facilities in this hall but there may be variations in some areas.
The University reserves the right to alter the status of any hall or to withdraw the hall from use at any time.