We have country specific academic requirements for our degree programmes, but in general for the International Incorporated Bachelors Degree you will require a high school diploma or equivalent from your home country. For the International Incorporated Masters you will require completion of undergraduate degree from a recognised university or equivalent. Students with a HND or three-year higher level diploma with at least 2 years work experience may be considered.
English Language Requirements
If you do not meet the English Language requirements to enter the International Incorporated Bachelors or the International Incorporated Masters, BUIC offers you a range of Pre-sessional English Programmes which you can take before you start these courses.
International Incorporated Bachelors Degree and International Year 1
You must have an IELTS of 5.5 (with no component below 5.5) or equivalent to gain admission at undergraduate level. If you do not have an IELTS of 5.5 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in any component, you will be offered a Pre-sessional English course to be studied immediately before you enter International Year Zero or International Year 1 of your chosen International Incorporated Bachelors programme.
- If you have an IELTS of 5.0 (with no component below 4.5), you will be offered a
- 6 week Pre-sessional English course immediately preceding your entry to the IYZ.
- If you have an IELTS of 4.5 (with no component below 4.0), you will be offered a
- 12 week Pre-Sessional English course immediately preceding your entry to the IYZ.
15 month International Incorporated Masters (One Term Pre-Masters)
- IELTS 6.0 (with no component below 5.5)
18 month International Incorporated Masters (Two Term Pre-Masters)
- IELTS 5.5 (with no component below 5.5) OR
- IELTS 4.5 (with no component below 4.0) with 12 week pre-sessional English programme, OR
- IELTS 5.0 (with no skill below 4.5) with 6 week pre-sessional English programme