The Welsh Government, Global Wales partners, and the Welsh universities have partnered with the Fulbright Commission to provide one master’s degree scholarship to study at one of the participating Welsh Universities, in any field.
Applications for this scholarship closed on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 5 pm Eastern Time.
Available for all postgraduate taught courses starting in September 2023.
- Full tuition waiver
- £15,609 living stipend
- $1500 travel stipend
- Applicants must be citizens or nationals of the United States of America at the time of application. Permanent residents are not eligible. Please review the Ineligibility section below in relation to the eligibility of dual citizens.
- Applicants must have a conferred bachelor's degree or equivalent before the start of the grant.
- Applicants must meet the language requirements of the award to which they are applying and demonstrate sufficient competency to complete their project and adjust to life in the host country.
How to Apply
- Follow the IIE Fulbright US Student Program guidance, including timelines and components and award-specific instructions.
- Click here to make an application. Applicants should specify the proposed subject to study, proposed supervisor, and at which university when applying.
- You must make a separate application to Bangor University, using our online application portal, the timeline and deadlines for which will vary from the Fulbright application.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview in February 2023.
- All applicants will be informed of their status by late April 2023.
For further details, please email email@example.com. You can also visit the Fulbright website.