The International Exchanges Office is continually developing its exchange partner portfolio and, while we endeavour to regularly update our partners list, some changes to the list may occur at very short notice.
The availability of exchange spaces at our partner universities abroad depends on a number of factors including, for example, the balance of incoming and outgoing exchange student flows. This can mean that some of the partner universities listed will not have spaces available in some academic years.
Students are strongly advised to check the status of partnerships with the International Exchanges Office at the time of application.
- University of Ghana (for Environmental Science and Conservation students)
- Universidad Católica de la Santísima de Concepción (classes taught in Spanish)
- Sydney Institute of Language and Commerce, Shanghai University (Summer School)
- Bangor College China (for Electronic Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Banking, Environmental Science and Forestry students)
- Tianjin Normal University
- Nanyang Technological University (College of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences)