MDIS is a Bangor University franchise partner (since 2013) whom deliver Bangor University degree programmes in Singapore for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses within the School of Business.
Founded in 1956, MDIS is one of Singapore’s oldest institute for lifelong learning and is one of the largest institutions with over 12,500 students.
MDIS is EduTrust certified, attesting to the institute’s exemplary education and business excellence standards. The institute was first awarded the certification in 2010 and it was subsequently renewed for another four years in 2018.
We have an articulation agreement in place whereby students completing the MDIS Diploma in Management Studies can get direct entry to year two on any BBS BSc degree whether delivered at Bangor University or MDIS, Singapore.
MDIS offer the following ‘Bangor Award’ programmes:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Marketing
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Business Studies and Finance
For further course and module information, please refer to the MDIS website: