How to apply
Please do not apply to Bangor online or via UCAS.
We will send you information on how to make your application for the Study Abroad Programme and accommodation together with a detailed guidebook and map. You will also receive details of arrival, departure and semester dates, which you can also check here.
- 10 June 2023 for entry in September 2023
- 30 October 2023 for entry in January 2024
Supporting documents required:
- Up-to-date Official Academic transcript
- Valid passport
- Academic letter of recommendation - on university head letter paper
- Proof of English (Students whose main language of instruction in education is English may not be required to provide proof of sufficient English. Please contact us for further details if relevant)
- Personal statement
- Accommodation application form (if required)
- Completion of on-line accommodation application form (if required)
Providing we have received your study application before the relevant deadline, we will confirm receipt and process your application as soon as possible. Accepted students will be issued a formal offer letter with further instructions.
If you have applied for accommodation, you will hear directly from the Halls Office/Student Housing Office in August for semester 1 and December for semester 2.
Read all the documents carefully and accept your place by the deadline. We will send you an email prior to the beginning of the semester with additional information about your study. Students studying at Bangor should begin to start their visa application following accepting our offer of study and receiving their Acceptance and Offer letter and /or CAS letter (as applicable).