How to apply
Please do not apply to Bangor online or via UCAS.
We will send you study and accommodation application forms together with a detailed guidebook and map. You will also recieve details of arrival, departure and semester dates, which you can also check here.
- 11 June 2021 for entry in September 2021
- 29 October 2021 for entry in January 2022
Supporting documents required:
- Up-to-date Official Academic transcript
- Valid passport
- Academic letter of recommendation - on university head letter paper
- Proof of English (Students needing a visa to enter the UK whose main language of instruction in education is not English may be required to provide proof of sufficient English. Please contact us for further details if relevant)
- Personal statement
- Accommodation application form (if required).
If we have received your documents and forms before the relevant deadline, we will confirm receipt and process your application as soon as possible. Accepted students will be issued a formal offer letter, and guide book with further instructions.
If you have applied for accommodation, you will hear directly from the Halls Office/Student Housing Office in August for semester 1 and December for semester 2.
Read all the documents carefully and accept your place by the deadline. We will send you an email prior to the beginning of the semester with additional information about your study. Students studying at Bangor for a full academic year should begin to start their visa application following accepting our offer of study and receiving their CAS letter.