Superfast Business Wales - Sell More with Digital Marketing
- The Management Centre
- Wednesday 18 December 2019, 09:00–13:00
- Superfast Business Wales
- More information:
- Book Now
53% of small businesses have more effective marketing online. Online marketing can be a really cost effective way to raise your profile, attract new customers, and win new business. Find out how at our fully-funded digital marketing workshop.
You will learn:
- How digital marketing tools help engage your target market
- How to develop digital marketing strategies that generate sales
- Tips to help you measure what works and what doesn’t
- Integration of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn to a digital marketing plan
- Utilizing social media dashboards such as Hootsuite and Buffer
- How to monitor website effectiveness using Google Analytics and Insights
97% of attendees said our courses were beneficial to their business
“Very informative, great content and delivery”
“Enjoyed and took a lot from the course”
Is your business an SME based in Wales and currently trading and registered with Companies House or HMRC? If you answered yes, then read on or scroll down to book onto an event in your area:
What we will deliver?
- Free business workshops: learn practical ways to make the most of online tools and technologies for quick wins and big improvements
- Tailored 1:1 support: get a one-to-one advice session with a Digital Business Adviser to talk about your business needs and receive a custom-made plan
- Website review: get a free review of your website to find areas you could improve to increase your online visibility and customer awareness
Looking for just an introduction? Search for 'Superfast Business Wales - Introduction to Digital Marketing'
Register for this free event now! Or book direct on 03332 408329