Open Sessions / Come and Meet Us!
Come and meet the CMRP team on one of our open sessions. This is a chance to find out more about our teacher training options and find out which course is right for you.
Why not sign up to our newsletter to stay in touch. Click here.
Mindfulness Open Days 2021 (online!)
Have you read our prospectus and want to find out more about our mindfulness programmes? Come and meet staff who work delivering mindfulness programmes at Bangor University and Mindfulness Network and find out about our Masters in mindfulness and our Teacher Training Pathway.
Master’s programme: Applications are open for the master’s programme until the 14th August 2020. Watch this video to find out more about the programme.
Teacher Training Pathway (TTP): This is a non-academic pathway to train to be a mindfulness teacher. It is co-delivered between Bangor University and the Mindfulness Network. To find out more about the TTP and other trainings, go here
Monthly Open Day Sessions
What will happen at an open day session?
We will start with a mindfulness practice together, and then the host will offer a brief presentation the masters in mindfulness and the Teacher training pathway, and there will be plenty of time for any questions.
- Friday 26th Feb 12.30 to 1.30 – hosted by Dr Gemma Griffith
- Friday 26th March 12.30 to 1.30 - hosted by Dr Gemma Griffith
- Friday April 30th 12.30-1.30 hosted by Dr Rebecca Crane
- Tuesday May 18th 12.30-1.30 - hosted by Dr Sophie Sansom
- Friday June 25th 12.30-1.30 hosted by Dr Rebecca Crane
- Friday July 30th 12.30-1.30 hosted by Dr Gemma Griffith