Open Sessions / Come and Meet Us!
Come and meet the CMRP team on one of our open sessions. This is a chance to find out more about our teacher training options and find out which course is right for you.
Why not sign up to our newsletter to stay in touch. Click here.
Mindfulness Open Days 2021 (online!)
Have you read our prospectus and want to find out more about our mindfulness programmes? Come and meet staff who work delivering mindfulness programmes at Bangor University and Mindfulness Network and find out about our Masters in mindfulness and our Teacher Training Pathway.
Master’s programme: Applications are open for the master’s programme until the 2nd September 2022, but we recommend you apply early to secure your place on the course, you can apply at any time during the year. Watch this video to find out more about the programme.
Teacher Training Pathway (TTP): This is a non-academic pathway to train to be a mindfulness teacher. It is co-delivered between Bangor University and the Mindfulness Network. To find out more about the TTP and other trainings, go here
Monthly Open Day Sessions
What will happen at an open day session?
We will start with a mindfulness practice together, and then the host will offer a brief presentation the masters in mindfulness and the Teacher training pathway, and there will be plenty of time for any questions. All open day sessions can be accessed with the same zoom link and passcode
Meeting ID: 853 3367 1771
Dates for 2022 open days – come and meet us!
- Friday 28 January 2022 12.30-1.30 – hosted by Dr. Gemma Griffith
- Friday 25 February 12.30-1.30 – hosted by Dr. Gemma Griffith
- Friday 25 March 12.30-1.30 – hosted by Prof. Rebecca Crane
- Friday 29 April 12.30-1.30 – hosted by Dr. Gemma Griffith
- Friday 27 May 12.30-1.30 – hosted by Prof. Rebecca Crane
- Friday 24 June 12.30-1.30 – hosted by Dr. Sophie Sansom
- Friday 29 July 12.30-1.30 – hosted by Dr. Sophie Sansom
The zoom link for all the open day sessions is: