Planning & Student Data
The office provides leadership, co-ordination and support for the University in terms of strategic planning, business intelligence, emergency planning, policy development and strategic partnerships.
These activities include:
- Strategic Planning - development and monitoring of the University's strategic plan and key performance indicators; support for strategic planning with academic Schools and Central Services; student number and resource planning; liaison with HEFCW on strategic issues; business and scenario planning.
- Analytics & Information Provision – the provision of management information within the university, including development of the Business Intelligence system and benchmarking capabilities; statutory data returns to HEFCW and HESA; responding to ad hoc information requests.
- Strategic Partnerships – including oversight of the Aberystwyth-Bangor Strategic Alliance and project management of the Partnership with Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board.
- Emergency Management – coordinating and managing incidents, emergency management / business continuity policies, procedures and training.
- Strategic Change - identification and implementation of Strategic Change Projects aimed at improving business systems and processes. This includes support for Schools, Colleges and Central Services in their change management projects.