Welcome to the Employability Service!
We are a team of dedicated professionals who are committed to helping you reach your career potential during your course and beyond graduation.
Some of our resources and services on offer:
- find part time job opportunities
- learn about and find work experience opportunities, including placements and internships
- see our webinar and workshop schedule, including employer talks, and book a place
- explore what you can do with your degree
- 1-2-1 guidance with an Employability Adviser
- search for graduate jobs
- get CV and application information, advice and guidance
- get business start-up advice and support
- work towards your Bangor Employability Award
A wide range of information and resources can be found on our dedicated Employability Hub, and you can find and apply for opportunities, and book appointments and workshops on our Bangor TARGETconnect platform.
To enable us to develop and provide the best possible service now and in the future any feedback is welcome. Please contact the following with your comments:
Graduate Recruitment and Work Experience Manager