Here are a number of online resources that you may find helpful:
- Canolfan Bedwyr – Welsh language support at Bangor University
- Mantais –Information about undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships
- Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol – Information about scholarships, and the recent drive to promote and fund Welsh scholarship at Welsh Universities.
- Porth – Online modules and resources provided by a number of Welsh universities including Bangor. There will be modules available for a number of subjects including psychology.
- Cysill – The Bangor University provides Cysill online, which is a great tool for helping you spell in Welsh. The university computers also provide CysGair.
- The Welsh Academy English-Welsh Dictionary Online
- The Urdd – Find information on welsh medium coaching activities and opportunities
Sport Psychology Workshops - The aim of these workshops is to teach coaches about different psychological skills that can be used with their athletes. The workshops have been specifically designed to address the gap in the resources available to bilingual coaches and is part of a larger project completed in partnership with the School of Sport, Health and Exercise at Bangor University and the Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlethol. For any further information or to take part in future projects, contact Dr Eleri Sian Jones at Bangor University (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To access the workshops online, click on the link below that will take you to the Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlethol website. Once you have accessed the open library resources, click on categories, then open the social sciences and then sports science. If you then scroll down you will find all ten workshops for you to follow: https://adnoddau.porth.ac.uk/webapps/portal/execute/tabs/tabAction?tab_tab_group_id=_90_1