Sustainability Implementation Group (SIG)
The Sustainability Implementation Group, chaired by the Director of Sustainability, meets monthly to ensure that day to day issues surrounding sustainability are addressed and to discuss the issues raised by the ThinkTank, the internal and external University communities and the Sustainability Task Group. It uses these to inform the direction, planning and day-to-day management of our sustainability programme. This group reports to the Sustainability Task Group which meets quarterly, and members of the SIG join in with every ThinkTank.
Dr. E.M. Young, Director of Sustainability
- Nicola Day, Cyfarwyddwr Caffael
- Muhammad Firdaus – Vice President of societies and volunteering
- Gaz Williams, Student Opportunity Co-ordinator (Volunteering and Widening Access)
- Deirdre McIntyre, Head of Residential Life
- Dr Gwenith Elias, Teaching and Learning Co-ordinator
- Dr Liz Shepherd, Energy Water and Travel Co-ordinator
- Gwen Holland, Waste Co-ordinator
- Gareth Wyn Jones, Head of Health and Safety
- Emma Riches, Compliance Co-ordinator
- Natalie Chivers, Bio-diversity Co-ordinator
- Invite representatives as required from academic and support services.