Welcome to Bangor International College, an embedded on-campus college for international students to start their studies at Bangor University.Bangor International College Brochure
Bangor International College (BIC) is a specialist Embedded College offering Incorporated Programmes, where international students can begin their studies at Bangor University. BIC delivers the first stages of the International Incorporated Bachelors Degree, International Year One, and the International Incorporated Masters.
- Small classes
- Experienced teaching staff
- College at the heart of the Bangor campus and
- Close to accommodation blocks
- Be a university student from the day you start
- Successfully complete your first year at BIC and continue your studies directly with Bangor University.
- English training with additional pre-sessional options
Whilst Oxford International holds responsibility for the academic provision, all quality assurance and maintenance of quality standards for all teaching at the Bangor International College remains strictly with Bangor University.
Continue onto your chosen degree...
Your time at Bangor International College is part of your degree. Following successful completion of Stage 1 BIC, you will continue your studies directly with Bangor University. This means by attending the college, students can complete their degree in four years at undergraduate level, or two years at postgraduate level.