- Reception services should always be available bilingually and staff should always greet visitors in Welsh and English.
- Welsh speaking staff who work on reception should wear a ‘Iaith Gwaith’ badge to identify them as Welsh speakers.
- Reception areas should have a sign indicating that people are welcome to use Welsh in the reception. The signs are available from the Corporate Communications department.
- Bangor University Welsh Language Policy
- Code of Practice for Staff Appointments
- 10 Principles
- Quick Guide
- Comments and Complaints