Governance and Compliance
The Governance and Compliance Office is part of the University’s Corporate Services.
The Office provides leadership, management and support for the University in terms of legal compliance; health and safety; immigration; student discipline, complaints, and appeals procedures; records management; freedom of information; data protection; legal services; emergency management; ethics / research ethics; the Prevent Duty; and various other governance and compliance issues.
The Head of Governance and Compliance is Gwenan Hine.
The majority of the University's staff are continuing to work from home, including the Governance and Compliance Office. The best way to contact us at the moment is by e-mail, and we will respond to your enquiry as quickly as possible. Please click on “Contact us” on the left-hand side of the page to find the most appropriate email for your enquiry.
- Academic Life (Awards, Integrity, Regulations
- Contact Us
- Data Protection & Freedom of Information
- Emergency Management
- Ethics and Research Ethics
- Governance & University Policies
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Legal Compliance
- Legal Services
- Policy Register
- Public Interest (Whistleblowing) Policy
- Staff Training
- Student Affairs (including discipline and academic appeals)
- University Diary