Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Below you can access our various Guidance and Procedures on Data Protection and Freedom of Information, including the Environmental Information Regulations. The University’s Data Protection and Freedom of Information Officer is Anita Thomas, Legal & Compliance Manager. All enquiries in relation to data protection and freedom of information legislation should be sent to Lynette Williams in the first instance.
- Data Protection Guidance
- Disclosure Procedures: Requests for Information from Law Enforcement Agencies
- Information Security Policy
Freedom of Information and Environmental Regulations
- Environmental Information Regulations
- Freedom of Information Guidance
- Policy on Institutional Access to Staff and Student IT Accounts and IT Equipment
If you require training on the new Data Protection Act / GDPR please contact Jenny Amphaeris in Governance Services (firstname.lastname@example.org).