Governance and Compliance
The Head of Governance and Compliance is Gwenan Hine.
The Governance and Compliance Office is part of the University’s Corporate Services.
The Office provides leadership, management and support for the University in terms of legal compliance; health and safety; immigration; student discipline, complaints, and appeals procedures; records management; freedom of information; data protection; legal services; emergency management; ethics / research ethics; the Prevent Duty; and various other governance and compliance issues.
- Contact Us
- Data Protection & Freedom of Information
- Emergency Management
- Ethics and Research Ethics
- Governance & University Policies
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Legal Compliance
- Legal Services
- Policy Register
- Public Interest (Whistleblowing) Policy
- Staff Training
- Student Appeals, Complaints & Discipline
- University Regulations, Procedures & Codes