Governance and Compliance
The Governance and Compliance Office is part of the University’s Corporate Services department.
The Office provides leadership, management and support for the University in terms of legal compliance, health and safety, UKVI compliance, student discipline and appeals procedures, complaints procedures, records management, freedom of information, data protection, legal services, emergency management, ethics / research ethics, the Prevent Duty and various other governance and compliance issues.
- Governance & University Policies
- Policy Register
- Legal Compliance
- Student Appeals, Complaints & Discipline
- University Regulations, Procedures & Codes
- Data Protection & Freedom of Information
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Emergency Management
- Ethics and Research Ethics
- Legal Services
- Public Interest (Whistleblowing) Policy
The Head of Governance and Compliance is Gwenan Hine.