Valued at 50% of the Tuition Fee.
The Vice-Chancellor scholarship is for outstanding international applicants, so the applicants must have achieved the equivalent of a UK 1st class Bachelors degree.
• Candidates who are fully sponsored by a third party will not be entitled to these Scholarships.
• The above scholarships are not open to UK/EU applicants.
• The above scholarships are available for full-time on-campus courses only. (Note: students who may have to study online due to travel restrictions caused by Covid-19 (where the course would normally be delivered on-campus) will remain eligible for the scholarship).
• All scholarships will be awarded entirely at the University's discretion.
How to apply
Step 1: You MUST have submitted your application to study at Bangor University before you can apply.
Step 2: Check your Eligibility for the scholarship and carefully read the conditions listed below.
Step 3: Complete the Vice-Chancellor scholarship application form here.
Step 4:Email the completed application form to Kerry Marie Jones at: firstname.lastname@example.org by the 15th November.
Step 5: Eligible applications will be forwarded to the concerned academic department to make a decision, and successful candidates will be informed by mid December 2021.
Step 6: Scholarship winners must have chosen Bangor University as their Firm Choice in UCAS or accepted their offer through our direct application system and will be required to pay a tuition fee deposit of £2,000 within two weeks of the scholarship offer in order to confirm their acceptance of the scholarship.
15th November 2021.
Conditions (for all scholarship winners)
- Students must have met all the academic and other conditions of their offer by 20th December, 2021 (unless studying a Pre-sessional English course with ELCOS).
- Half of the scholarship amount will be offered in the form of a reduction in tuition fees and the remaining half as a contribution towards the cost of University managed accommodation.
- Students not taking up a place in university managed accommodation will forfeit 50% of the scholarship (except in exceptional circumstances where university accommodation would not be a suitable option).This scholarship will replace any previous scholarship awarded by Bangor University for January 2022 entry and will NOT be in addition to.
- Students must be paying International Tuition Fee levels.
- Recipients will be expected to become scholarship ambassadors, contributing to University promotion both as students and in later years as alumni.
- The scholarship is only valid for students starting their studies in January 2022 and cannot be carried over to the following academic year.
- All scholarships will be awarded entirely at the University's discretion
For further details, you may contact the Regional Manager responsible for your country.