Valued at 50% of the Tuition Fee.
The Vice-Chancellor scholarship is for outstanding international applicants, so the applicants must have achieved the equivalent of a UK 1st class Bachelors degree.
• Candidates who are fully sponsored by a third party will not be entitled to these Scholarships.
• The above scholarships are not open to UK/EU applicants.
• The above scholarships are available for full-time on-campus courses only. (Note: students who may have to study online due to travel restrictions caused by Covid-19 (where the course would normally be delivered on-campus) will remain eligible for the scholarship).
• All scholarships will be awarded entirely at the University's discretion.
How to apply
Step 1: You MUST have received an offer letter from Bangor University before you can apply.
Step 2: Check your Eligibility for the scholarship and carefully read the conditions listed below.
Step 3: Complete the Vice-Chancellor scholarship provided on the right-side panel.
Step 4: Email the completed application form to Kerry Marie Jones at: firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th May, 2021.
Step 5: Eligible applications will be forwarded to the concerned academic department to make a decision, and successful candidates will be informed by the end of June 2021.
Step 6: Scholarship winners must have chosen Bangor University as their Firm Choice in UCAS or accepted their offer through our direct application system and will be required to pay a tuition fee deposit of £2,000 within two weeks of the scholarship offer in order to confirm their acceptance of the scholarship.
Submit your scholarship application by 5pm UK time on the 25th May, 2021.
Conditions (for all scholarship winners)
- Students must have met all the academic and other conditions of their offer by 1st September, 2021 (unless studying a Pre-sessional English course with ELCOS).
- Half of the scholarship amount will be offered in the form of a reduction in tuition fees and the remaining half as a contribution towards the cost of University managed accommodation.
- Students not taking up a place in university managed accommodation will forfeit 50% of the scholarship (except in exceptional circumstances where university accommodation would not be a suitable option).This scholarship will replace any previous scholarship awarded by Bangor University for September 2021 entry and will NOT be in addition to.
- Students must be paying International Tuition Fee levels.
- Recipients will be expected to become scholarship ambassadors, contributing to University promotion both as students and in later years as alumni.
- The scholarship is only valid for students starting their studies in September 2021 and cannot be carried over to the following academic year.
- All scholarships will be awarded entirely at the University's discretion
For further details, you may contact the Regional Manager responsible for your country.