- The Bangor HELP Ambassador Scholarship is for outstanding applicants from HELP pathway courses with: -Excellent Academic Background – students who have already achieved or are predicted to achieve 3.70 / 4.0 GPA
- A citizen of Malaysia
- You must be self-funding. Candidates who are fully sponsored by a third party will not be entitled to this Scholarship.
- Only open to students paying International Tuition Fee Levels.
- The above scholarship is available for full-time on-campus courses only.
- Not open to students studying at Bangor University International College (BUIC).
- Not open to Non-graduating students e.g. Study Abroad.
- The scholarship is only open to HELP University Malaysia, undergraduate partner students articulating into Year 2 or 3.
How to apply
Step 1: You MUST have an offer to study at Bangor University before you can apply.
Step 2: Check your Eligibility for the scholarship and carefully read the conditions listed below.
Step 3: Complete and submit the Bangor HELP Ambassador scholarship application form before the deadline (26 June 2023, 9am UK time).
Step 4: Successful candidates will be informed by 3 July 2023.
Step 5: Scholarship winners must have accepted their offer through our direct application system.
Step 6: To accept the scholarship you will be required to complete a scholarship acceptance form and pay a tuition fee deposit of £2,000 within two weeks of the scholarship offer.
Conditions (for all scholarship winners)
- Students must have met all the academic and other conditions of their offer by 1st September, 2023 (unless studying a Pre-sessional English course with ELCOS).
- Recipients will be expected to become scholarship ambassadors, contributing to University promotion both as student and in later years as alumni.
- The scholarship is only valid for students starting their studies in September 2023 and cannot be carried over to the following academic year.
- The scholarships will be awarded as a discount in your tuition fees.
- The scholarship will be awarded for your first year only. No scholarship will be awarded in subsequent years.
- This scholarship will replace any other Bangor University Scholarships already awarded. It will not be awarded in addition to any other scholarships.
- All scholarships will be awarded entirely at the University's discretion.
For further details, you may contact the Regional Manager responsible for your country.