Commission a mindfulness course
Is your organisation seeking to offer mindfulness to its staff?
Are you already delivering a mindfulness service and want to deepen your skills?
If you are interested in the possibility of commissioning us to offer mindfulness training within your team or organisation in the UK or internationally, contact us and we can discuss options. The most common trainings that we offer to organisations are:
First steps in enabling us to build mindfulness into our lives:
- 8-session Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (8 x 2.5 hour long sessions + a day long workshop)
- 8-session work place mindfulness course (8 x 1.5 hour long sessions)
We can also tailor a training to your organisational needs
Teacher training in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) and/or Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Teacher Training Level 1
- Teacher Training Level 2
Both available as a residential week or in another tailored non-residential format
1 & 2 day workshops
- Experiential introduction to mindfulness
- Developing mindful inquiry skills
- Developing skills in working with group in mindfulness-based teaching
- Teaching mindful movement in mindfulness-based teaching
- Learning to use the Mindfulness-Based Interventions: Teaching Assessment Criteria
- Mindfulness Supervisor training
These are all examples of commonly commissioned courses. If you have a particular interest that is a bit different from these please contact us to discuss. Complete this form outlining your requirements and email it to Rebecca Crane on email@example.com.