Mindfulness in Society 2017 Conference
Crowne Plaza, Chester, U.K
The conference dates are 8th - 10th July 2017
With pre-conference workshops on 7th and post-conference workshops on 11th July 2017
The programme is now complete and we are open for registrations.
We are expecting this conference to reach maximum occupancy therefore early booking is advised.
Please click on the link below to see the conference programme and to register.
Early bird booking ends on 31st March 2017
- Full-day of Practice with: Rebecca Crane & Willem Kuyken
- Keynote talks from Richie Davidson, Willoughby Britton, Gregor Henderson plus a talk offered jointly by Willem Kuyken & Paul Gilbert
- Pre-Dinner talk followed by Q&A with Jon Kabat-Zinn via video link
- Full-day workshops with some of the best known authors and teachers in the field including; Diane Reibel & Don McCown, Paul Gilbert, Willoughby Britton, Kate Malleson with Ross White and John Teasdale
- Plus much more including a range of Workshops, Practice Sessions, Research Talks and evening sessions
To view previous conference details please use the tabs to the left of the screen
Christina Feldman's Keynote from the 2015 Conference can be viewed here