Research queries can be directed to our admim team via- email@example.com or 01248-38 2498.
If you are enquiring about PhD opportunities, please see here for FAQ’s before making contact with us. If you are interested in working with the CMRP in a research capacity please use this form to provide details of your enquiry.
The CMRP has a research-active team who strive to contribute to the evidence base on the effects of mindfulness through rigorous research.
We focus on research into effectiveness of mindfulness in clinical treatment, illness prevention and well-being enhancement.
Here are some areas of research we have contributed to:
- The Staying Well After Depression Research Trial
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy for people with cancer and their carers
- Mindfulness-based teacher training, formation and competency
- Implementation of Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy into the UK National health Service
- Development of MBCT in Bangor
- Mindfulness in the Workplace
- Mindfulness in the parenting context
If you are interested in PhD opportunities with the CMRP, please read this FAQ document before contacting us.