Articles relating to our forestry distance learning courses
- Outstanding MSc Forestry (distance learning) student recognised with Tilhill Forestry Award
- Gilham, A. (2017) Pro-Silva Annual General Meeting – Romania 2017, Confor, UK
- Walmsley, J.D. (ed) (2017) ‘Irregular Silviculture: Transformation in Practice, Woodland Heritage Journal, pp32-35 (Jonathan Spazzi and Adrian Murray-Walker both studied on MSc Forestry (distance learning); Jonathan Tompson studied MSc Environmental Forestry)
- MSc Tropical Forestry students publish findings from their research in Ghana
- Full immersion in the tropical forests of Ghana
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) contributes to the MSc Forestry (distance learning) programme
- Two SENRGy distance-learning students attend EuroCoppice Training School in Germany
Clark, E. Hunt, A. and Burke, J. (2016) Study Tour to Poland, Woodland Heritage Journal, pp28-33 (E Clark is a forestry@bangor graduate, A Hunt is currently on the MSc Forestry DL programme and J Burke is currently studying BSc Forestry)
Gray, J. and Curry, P. (2016) Ecodemocracy: helping wildlife’s right to survive, ECOS 37:1, 19-26 (Joe Gray is a graduate of the distance learning forestry
- Turning literature into reality - tales from a Bangor University MSc Tropical Forestry summer school in Ghana.
- Patrick Duffy (MSc Forestry DL) becomes the first recipient of the Tilhill Forestry Phil Johnson Memorial Award.
- Bangor University International Newsletter (September 2015) - MSc Forestry graduate receives award in Ghana (page 3) and Alumni events in Ghana and Uganda (page 5)
- Walmsley et al (2015) Forestry in British Higher Education – a tale of decline and regeneration, Quarterly Journal of Forestry 109(4), 268-273.
- Turnbull, N. (2015) Irregular Silviculture – transformation in practise course, Woodland Heritage Journal, pp120-121 (N Turnbull is a graduate from MSc Forestry in 2014)
- Deffee, R. (2015) A Forester’s View of the IUFRO Conference Tour, Woodland Heritage Journal, pp30-36 (R Deffee is a graduate from MSc Forestry in 2014)
- MSc Forestry distance learning 2015 – short film
- Forestry-related postgraduate programmes at Bangor University – new developments for 2015
- Share and Inspire – Review of Teaching and Learning at Bangor University, 2013–14
- First Commonwealth Scholarship Commission student graduates