Undergraduate Psychology Degrees
Bangor offers a unique and targeted range of psychology degree courses. They aim to accommodate broad interests in psychology and specialist disciplines common to researchers world-wide; they also address real-world needs.
- Psychology degree BSc (Hons) (3 years)
- Psychology degree MSci (4 years)
- Psychology with Business degree BSc (Hons) (3 years)
- Psychology with Clinical and Health Psychology degree BSc (Hons) (3 years)
- Psychology with Clinical and Health Psychology degree MSci (4 years)
- Psychology with Law degree BA (3 years)
- Psychology with Neuropsychology degree BSc (Hons) (3 years)
- Neuropsychology degree BSc (Intercalated) (1 years) *
These psychology degree courses are accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS) and provide eligible graduates with Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC).
BA Joint Honours Degree Programmes *
You may choose to study psychology as a degree with another subject (in equal proportions) to gain a joint honours degree. The title would reflect your combination (eg BA(Hons) Psychology & Linguistics). The combinations possible with psychology are listed below and link to the modules they entail.
- Psychology and Childhood Studies degree CXV3 BA/CSP
- Psychology and Criminology and Criminal Justice degree MC98 BA/CrP
- Psychology and English Language degree CQ83 BA/ELPsy
- Psychology and Linguistics degree CQ81 BA/PL
- Psychology and Social Policy degree CL84 BA/SPP
- Psychology and Sociology degree CL83 BA/SP
Which Psychology Course is Right for Me?
I chose to come here because the Psychology course is one of the best in UK.Arathi Nambiar
The BSc Psychology degree offers students the greatest flexibility in choice of subjects to study. The other Psychology degrees cater for students who have a firm idea of the career path they wish to pursue. Each degree programme has been designed with the research interests of the School in mind, and each reflects the diversity of thought within it. The courses are structured to provide students with an education which absorbs their interests, provides an opportunity to contribute to academic thought, and imparts the skills necessary for a career, both inside and outside psychology. The School places great emphasis on training in transferable skills. Browse the course information pages to discover which course suits you best.
* These degree schemes, including Joint Honours, will not qualify you for the Graduate Basis for Registration of the British Psychological Society.