Information for Current Students
Welcome to the Skills and Employability Service!
We are a team of dedicated professionals who are committed to helping you reach your career potential during your course and beyond graduation.
To find out more about our services and how to contact us, click here.
Some of the resources and services on offer:
- find part time job opportunities
- learn about and find work experience opportunities, including placements and internships
- search for graduate jobs
- get CV information, advice and guidance
- get tips on how to complete job applications
- discover what to expect at interviews
- explore what you can do with your degree (career planning)
- discover how to use social media for employability, such as LinkedIn
- see our webinar and workshop schedule, including employer talks
- find out about enterprise opportunities, including competitions
- get business start-up advice and support
- book an appointment with an Employability Adviser
- work towards your Bangor Employability Award
- check your HEAR (Higher Education Achievement Report)
The Employability Hub can be found in My Bangor - simply log in to find out more. Bangor TARGETconnect is integrated into the Hub, or it can be accessed directly here: https://targetconnect.bangor.ac.uk/
Please note that both the Employability Hub and Bangor TARGETconnect are accessed using your student ID and password.
If you are thinking of or planning to study at Bangor, see our Prospective Students page for more information.