- The University will ensure that students, members of the public and representatives from organisations based in Wales have the opportunity to use Welsh in meetings.
- Meetings with Students
- Meetings with members of the public / representatives of organisations in Wales: see guide
- Materials displayed (e.g. PowerPoints) in meetings open to students and the public must be bilingual.
- Documents for public meetings will be bilingual (agenda, minutes, papers). Documents for internal meetings where simultaneous translation is provided will be bilingual.
- If a member of university staff is attending a meeting in Wales organized by a 3rd party, the language used in the presentation should be carefully considered, for example in the context of the normal working language of the 3rd party.
- Bangor University Welsh Language Policy
- Code of Practice for Staff Appointments
- 10 Principles
- Quick Guide
- Comments and Complaints