Whether a micro, SME, not-for-profit or a large organisation, the Collaboration Hub provides access to the wide range of business and innovation support opportunities available through Bangor University. The Collaboration Hub provides a central point to access the diverse range of funding and programmes which support the following:
- Funding for Collaborative Research and Development (R&D) and Innovation
- Consultancy, Specialist Expertise and Knowledge
- Intellectual Property (IP) and Commercialisation
- Student Placements and Internships in Business and Enterprise
- Training and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Business Facilities and Networks
For more information please visit the University’s Collaboration Hub website.