Run by Bangor Business School
20.000 Credits or 10.000 ECTS Credits
Organiser: Dr Georgina Smith
Overall aims and purpose
Amcanion: Edrych ar y prosesau drwy’r hyn y caiff rhaglen farchnata integredig ei chynllunio, ei datblygu a’i gweithredu. Edrych ar yr amgylchedd yr hysbysebir ynddo a’r gwahanol ffactorau rheoliadol, cymdeithasol ac economaidd sy’n effeithio ar raglen cyfathrebu marchnata integredig sefydliad.
Bydd y testunau yn cynnwys cyfathrebu marchnata integredig, defnyddio theori cyfathrebu a dulliau ymchwil cyfoes, strategaethau a chynllunio dulliau o gyfathrebu marchnata, hysbysebu a chynllunio yn y cyfryngau, hyrwyddo gwerthiannau a chyfathrebu marchnata ar-lein, cysylltiadau cyhoeddus ac arddangosfeydd, gwerthu’n bersonol a marchnata uniongyrchol, a gweithredu a gwerthuso strategaeth cyfathrebu marchnata integredig.
Threshold Satisfactory standard: No major omissions or inaccuracies in the deployment of information/skills. Some grasp of theoretical/conceptual/practical elements. Integration of theory/practice/information present intermittently in pursuit of the assessed work’s objectives.
C- to C+
Average Standard: Much of the relevant information and skills mostly accurately deployed. Adequate grasp of theoretical/conceptual/practical elements. Fair integration of theory/practice/information in the pursuit of the assessed work's objectives. Some evidence of the use of creative and reflective skills.
High Standard: Very good performance Most of the relevant information accurately deployed. Good grasp of theoretical/conceptual/practical elements. Good integration of theory/practice/information in pursuit of the assessed work's objectives. Evidence of the use of creative and reflective skills.
Excellent standard: An outstanding performance, exceptionally able. The relevant information accurately deployed. Excellent grasp of theoretical/conceptual/practice elements. Good integration of theory/practice/information in pursuit of the assessed work's objectives. Strong evidence of the use of creative and reflective skills.
Datblygu cynllun cyfathrebu marchnata integredig creadigol.
Archwilio y gwahanol gyfryngau a'u nodweddion a gosod amcanion fel rhan o'r cynllun IMC.
Gwerthuso y theorïau a’r egwyddorion sy’n sail i ymarfer cyfathrebu marchnata.
Cymharu a defnyddio’r technegau a ddefnyddir gan rai sy’n marchnata wrth ddatblygu dulliau o gyfathrebu marchnata;
|Cynllun Cyfatrhrebu Marchnata Integredig [IMC]||50.00|
|Cyfathrebu Marchnata Integredig||50.00|
Teaching and Learning Strategy
Sesiwn 'drop in' am 2 awr
11 x 2 awr o ddarlithoedd
1 awr bob wythnos
Ymchwilio a paratoi't cynllun IMC, darllen erthyglau a pennodau testyn perthnasol.
- Self-Management - Able to work unsupervised in an efficient, punctual and structured manner. To examine the outcomes of tasks and events, and judge levels of quality and importance
- Exploring - Able to investigate, research and consider alternatives
- Information retrieval - Able to access different and multiple sources of information
- Inter-personal - Able to question, actively listen, examine given answers and interact sensitevely with others
- Critical analysis & Problem Solving - Able to deconstruct and analyse problems or complex situations. To find solutions to problems through analyses and exploration of all possibilities using appropriate methods, rescources and creativity.
- Teamwork - Able to constructively cooperate with others on a common task, and/or be part of a day-to-day working team
- Management - Able to utilise, coordinate and control resources (human, physical and/or financial)
- Argument - Able to put forward, debate and justify an opinion or a course of action, with an individual or in a wider group setting
- Self-awareness & Reflectivity - Having an awareness of your own strengths, weaknesses, aims and objectives. Able to regularly review, evaluate and reflect upon the performance of yourself and others
Subject specific skills
- People management: to include communications, team building, leadership and motivating others.
- Problem solving and critical analysis: analysing facts and circumstances to determine the cause of a problem and identifying and selecting appropriate solutions.
- Research: the ability to analyse and evaluate a range of business data, sources of information and appropriate methodologies, which includes the need for strong digital literacy, and to use that research for evidence-based decision-making.
- Commercial acumen: based on an awareness of the key drivers for business success, causes of failure and the importance of providing customer satisfaction and building customer loyalty.
- Innovation, creativity and enterprise: the ability to act entrepreneurially to generate, develop and communicate ideas, manage and exploit intellectual property, gain support, and deliver successful outcomes.
- Networking: an awareness of the interpersonal skills of effective listening, negotiating, persuasion and presentation and their use in generating business contacts.
- Ability to work collaboratively both internally and with external customers and an awareness of mutual interdependence.
- Ability to work with people from a range of cultures.
- Articulating and effectively explaining information.
- Building and maintaining relationships.
- Communication and listening including the ability to produce clear, structured business communications in a variety of media.
- Conceptual and critical thinking, analysis, synthesis and evaluation.
- Self-management: a readiness to accept responsibility and flexibility, to be resilient, self-starting and appropriately assertive, to plan, organise and manage time.
- Self reflection: self-analysis and an awareness/sensitivity to diversity in terms of people and cultures. This includes a continuing appetite for development.