Modules for course 6S26 | BSC/NI
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
40 credits from:
- PCP-3004: Cognitive Neuroscience (20) (Semester 2)
- PCP-3008: Psychoacoustics & Aud Neuro (20) (Semester 1)
- PPP-3009: Neuroaesthetics: Combining sci (20) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4003: Clinical Neuropsychology 2 (20) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4004: Bio Bases of Neuro Disorders (20) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4005: Methods in Cog & Brain Res (20) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4021: Intro Neuroimaging Analysis (10) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4022: Introduction to Neuroimaging (10) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4023: Adv. Neuroimaging Concepts (10) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4027: Learning and Rehabilitation (20) (Semester 2)
- Students taking PPP-4025 must also take PPP-4026.