Modules for course F7F6 | BSC/OGP
BSc Ocean and Geophysics
These are the modules currently offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
You can also view the modules offered in the year .
OSX-1005 Fundamentals of Oceanography (20) (Full Term)
OSX-1006 Anglesey Geology Field Course (10) (Full Term)
DXX-1005 Earth Systems and Processes (20) (Semester 1)
OSX-1007 Marine Biogeochemistry (10) (Semester 1)
OSX-1003 Earth, Climate & Evolution (20) (Semester 2)
ONC-1001 or ONS-1001 The student must take 1 modules from ONC-1001 or ONS-1001.
ONC-1001 Dadansoddi Data Amgylcheddol Cymraeg (20) (Full Term)
ONS-1001 Environmental data & analysis (20) (Full Term)
OSC-1000 or OSX-1000 The student must take 1 modules from OSC-1000 or OSX-1000.
- OSX-2004: Estuary & Shelf Sea Processes (20)
- OSX-2006: Tides, Waves and Marine Energy (20)
- OSX-2007: Ship-based field course (20)
- OSX-2011: Ice and Oceans (20)
- OSX-3000: Dissertation (20)
- OSX-3006: Sediment Dynamics (20)
- OSX-3021: Oceans, Atmosphere and Climate (20)