Modules for course I103 | BSC/CSGD
BSc Computer Science with Game Design
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- ICE-1001: Professional Perspectives (20)
- ICE-1111: Imperative Programming Foundat (10)
- ICE-1221: Mathematics for Computing (20)
- ICE-1800: Game Studies (20)
- ICE-2002: Industrial Projects (20)
- ICE-2101: Business & Enterprise Prog (20)
- ICE-2201: Data Structures & Algorithms (20)
- ICE-2703: Game Design: Level & Mechanics (20)
- ICE-3001: Individual Project (30) Core
- ICE-3002: Research Methods (10)
- ICE-3702: Advanced Game Development (20)
- UXS-3800: Game Design 3 (20)