Modules for course V401 | MARTS/ARCH
These are the modules currently offered on this course in the 2021–22 academic year.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2022–23.
60 to 80 credits from:
- HTA-3114: Experimental Archaeology (20) (Semester 2)
- HTA-3117: Roman Frontier Society (20) (Semester 2)
- Students on this programme must take the work placement module at Level 6 if they did not take it at Level 5.
0 to 20 credits from:
- HGW-3003: Re-igniting the Dragon (20) (Semester 2) or
HGC-3003: Ail Danio'r Ddraig (20) (Semester 2)
- HGH-3112: Civil War: Eng & Wal 1558-1660 (20) (Semester 1)
- HTH-3124: Heritage and Identity (20) (Semester 1)
- HTC-3129: Morladron a Brenhinoedd y Mor (20) (Semester 2)
- HTH-3145: The Lion of Justice - Henry I (20) (Semester 2)
- HTC-3156: Rhyfel Cartref America (20) (Semester 1)
- Students may take a maximum of 20 credits at Level 6 from elsewhere within the School.