Find all the essential information you will need throughout your time as a postgraduate researcher in documents such as
- Regulations for Postgraduate Research Programmes
- Handbook for Postgraduate Researchers and Supervisors
Training and Development
The Doctoral School provides a range of training and development opportunities for current PGRs and supervisors.
A copy of the training and development programme is available in the link below. You will need to register online with your Bangor University credentials to attend the workshops. Venue/ login details for the workshops are emailed nearer to the date after registering with us. The Doctoral School Blackboard page provides materials and Panopto videos for some of these training sessions.
Training and Development Workshops
Videos supporting doctoral candidates
Watch these videos (only available for current candidates and staff) to help support and develop skills, which address topics such as:
- Improving presentation skills
- Improving the qualification rate
- Understanding the supervisor’s role
- Adapting to UK’s academic culture (for international candidates)
Doctoral School, Bangor University, Bangor, Gwynedd, LL57 2DG, UK.