Welsh Budget Briefing at Bangor
by Wales Governance Centre at Cardiff University
- Cledwyn Room 3, Main Arts Building, Bangor University
- Thursday 8 November 2018, 10:00–12:00
- College of Arts, Humanities and Business
- More information:
Wales Fiscal Analysis Briefing Event
"The Welsh Budget 2018"
Thursday 8th November, 2018
Cledwyn Room 3, Main Building, Bangor University
Join Dr Ed Poole, Guto Ifan (Wales Governance Centre), Dr Edward Thomas Jones and Dr Helen Rogers (Bangor Business School) for a discussion on devolved public finances following the Welsh and UK Government budgets.
The briefing event will discuss:
• An analysis of the Welsh Government’s Draft Budget 2019-20
• The consequences for Local Authorities in Wales
• Devolved taxes in the Welsh Budget
• The impact of the UK Government Budget for Wales
• The outlook for future Welsh budgets
This Briefing will mark the beginning of a series of joint events in a new partnership between Wales Governance Centre and Bangor University.