Study Social Sciences at Bangor
Why study with us?
- Attracting students from across the globe, we offer the opportunity to study a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses in a dynamic learning environment.
- We strive to provide a friendly, supportive and stimulating learning environment, supplemented by contributions from practitioners in the statutory, voluntary and independent sectors.
- With flexible degree structures, our students benefit from a range of specialisms on offer and breadth of choice.
- Under our personal tutor scheme, a member of lecturing staff will monitor the student's academic progress and will offer help, advice and support on an individual basis.
- Research-led teaching. Our staff include researchers of national and international reputation and have written major text books and articles published in top academic journals.
- Top 20 in the UK for research (REF 2014)
- Top 10: Satisfied with Course: (8th Social Policy; 9th Sociology) [Social Policy & Administration subject area] - Guardian Good University Guide 2020
- Top 10: Satisfied with Feedback: (4th Sociology; 9th Social Policy) [Social Policy & Administration subject area] - Guardian Good University Guide 2020
Find our more about Sociology and Social Policy as a subject area and view our courses.