Modules for course L3AA | DIP/CRIM
Diploma Comparative Criminology and Criminal Justice
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2021–22 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
60 credits from:
- HPS-4002: Antisemitism & the Holocaust (20) (Semester 1)
- SXY-4015: Key Issues in Criminology (20) (Semester 1)
- SXY-4020: Comparative & Intl Crim Just (20) (Semester 2)
- SXP-4040: Key Issues in Social Policy (20) (Semester 2)
- SXL-4041: International Criminal Law (20) (Semester 2)
- SXS-4064: Nationalism and Minorities (20) (Semester 1)