Bangor Benefits refers to the benefits available to the University’s staff members, some of which being via salary sacrifice arrangements.
In the short presentation below you can get a quick overview of all the benefits currently on offer
Alternatively you can read on and find out more about all these benefits in greater detail.
Five Salary Sacrifice Benefits
There are currently five benefits available via salary sacrifice. These are salary sacrifice for Pensions (both USS and UPAS), Tír na nÓg Tax Efficient Scheme, Childcare Voucher Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme, and Buying Annual Leave.
Please click on the benefit below for further information.
- Bangor Benefits for Pensions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tír na nÓg – Tax Efficient Scheme for Staff
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Buying Annual Leave
Non-Salary Sacrifice Benefits
There are also other non-salary sacrifice benefits available as follows:
- Staff can now set up a savings account or borrow money through the Cambrian Credit Union and pay directly from their salary. Click here for further details.
- Staff at the University are now entitled to the same great discounts offered to students with the NUS Extra Discount Card. Click here for further details: NUS Discount Card
- The Arriva Employer Travel Club – enables staff to access discounted bus travel on Arriva bus routes. Staff members are able to access their discounted ticket on-line, pay directly by direct debit and the ticket is sent to the home address. There is no minimum contract period and the scheme also allows free travel for up to two children on weekends and bank holidays. Click here for more information.
- Staff members are also entitled to discounted rates at the Universities Sports and Leisure facility. Click here for more information on the facilities and pricing.
- Staff at the University can now consider and apply for limited scholarships and discounted placements for their children with Myddleton College. Click here for more information
Are there other Benefits that you feel Bangor University should be offering to its staff members? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions you may have.