Paying for that special occasion has never been easier.
Bangor University has teamed up with Cambrian Credit Union to offer our staff an easy way of building a nest egg or borrowing extra funds when you need them.
With the new payroll savings scheme, you set the amount of money you want to put aside on a regular basis and this will be paid direct from your salary into your Cambrian Credit Union savings account.
You can vary the amount put aside at any time and, of course, have access to your savings when you need them.
If you need a loan, perhaps for an unforeseen expense, to consolidate debts or pay for home improvements, Cambrian Credit Unions offers a financially sympathetic service, with discounted loan interest rates.
Repayments can be made through the payroll Savings service, offering you the peace of mind that your payments will be made – on time.
Why join the scheme
• It’s an easy way to save for those little emergencies or for holidays, Christmas or a new car etc.
• A small sum automatically deducted from salary builds up a nice nest egg without you noticing it.
• Your savings will attract FREE life insurance.
• You can access our EASYasABCsavings.com website to take advantage of online discounts from national and local retailers.
Plus simple, flexible, affordable loans
• Available when needed with flexible repayment periods to suit you.
• Low, manageable interest with no penalties for repaying early.
• FREE loan protection insurance.
• Continue saving as you repay your loan.
To open an account you simply need to deposit £7.00 we take a £2.00 admin fee annually and you must always leave £5.00 in the account to keep it open.
To find out more contact Cambrian Credit Union Payroll Dept telephone 01745 345533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website at www.cambriancu.com/en/
Please click here for a list of frequently asked question's concering the Credit Union: FAQ's for Employees.