Available for all full-time Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught courses.
Up to EUR 25.000 for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
- You must have received your Offer Letter to study at Bangor University before you can apply
- You must have a good academic record
- You must have a clean financial record, e.g. not blacklisted with any outstanding/unpaid debts for previous loans by any other financial institutions
- Further criteria may also apply as detailed on the FINS website.
How to apply
For details on how to apply please visit the FINS website.
There is no deadline date but we would advise you to apply as soon as possible.
The loan is flexible and can be used for the following purposes:
• Tuition fee finance
• Monthly living costs of meals and rent (including rent deposit)
• Books and other study materials
• Medical Insurance
• Urgent expenses
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please note that this is a private loan scheme – fees, interest rates and penalties may apply**