New students might like to see...
- Pre-arrival Checklist
- Airport Pick-Up Information
- Learning activities to prepare you for study in the UK
- Visa Information
- English Language Support
- International Student Handbook 2017/18
- Registration & Orientation Programme – January 2018
- International Student Newsletter - January 2018
11 January 2018
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Course for International Students
5 January 2018
- International Student Newsletter - Christmas Edition
6 December 2017
- Read all news
- Liverpool and the Titanic
Saturday 20 January 2018, 09:00–20:00
- St Dwynwen’s Day
Thursday 25 January 2018, 10:00–16:00
- International Film Night
Friday 2 February 2018, 20:00–22:00
- View all events
Bangor University Welcomes International Students
The International Student Support Office is here to help you get the best out of Bangor. We can provide advice and guidance on a range of welfare related matters to all international students and their families. Support is available to you from acceptance to graduation and beyond. View the links to your right for information that will be of use and of interest to you during your stay in Bangor.
Please contact the International Student Support Office if you have any problems or concerns regarding yourself or your family or if you need information on any aspect of your stay here in Bangor.
The International Student Support Office is situated in the Rathbone Building, College Road, Bangor.
Monday to Thursday 09:00 - 16.00, closed for lunch 13:00 - 13:30.
Fridays 09:00 - 16:00, closed for lunch 13:00 - 14:00.
Tel: +44 (0) 1248 38 2882
We offer Skype drop-ins every Friday 10am – 12pm, or email us to book a Skype appointment.
International Student Ambassadors
Meet the International Student Ambassadors who are here to help you.