Postgraduate Law Degrees at Bangor
At postgraduate level we offer a range of Masters of Law degrees leading to LLM, MBA and MA programmes. In addition we also offer a 2 year LLB Law conversion course for graduates who wish to train for the legal profession.
Taught Postgraduate Courses
- International Commercial and Business Law LLM
- International Criminal Law and International Human Rights Law LLM
- International Intellectual Property Law LLM
- International Law LLM
- Law LLM
- Law and Banking LLM
- Law and Criminology LLM
- Law of the Sea LLM
- Maritime Law LLM
- Procurement Law, Strategy and Practice by Distance Learning LLM
- Public Procurement Law and Strategy LLM
This is a one-year programme for International students and is designed to prepare you for entry onto a Masters degree at Bangor Law School. Find out more...