Music Summer School 2020
Dates: will be announced in due course
Bangor University’s School of Music and Media will be holding a Music Summer School for international students in July/August 2020.
Situated between the mountains and the sea, our location, the scenery and the surrounding area are amongst the reasons why many students choose to come to Bangor. Named the 4th best region in the world to visit by the travel guide Lonely Planet this truly is an inspirational location for aspirational musicians!
Our Summer School programme (to be confirmed) will likely include:
- English improvement classes each morning
- Daily academic lectures on a different music topic
- Instrumental and vocal workshops and 1:1 lessons with world class performers and professors
- Ensemble sessions for all instruments including Chinese instruments, pipa, guzheng, erhu etc.
- Evening activities with students from other subjects and countries - games, sports and social events
- Sightseeing / shopping trip.
Don't forget to fill in our online enquiry form to receive updates.