Why Study Psychology in Welsh?
There are a number of reasons to study Psychology in Welsh:
- The Welsh classes are small, friendly, and very supportive, ensuring that you get a considerable amount of support and attention to facilitate the learning process.
- As well as benefiting from the smaller group sessions, you will join the general group for a number of other lectures and seminars, ensuring you enjoy the best of both worlds.
- Financial support from both Bangor University and Mantais.
- Paid internships in educational, clinical and academic psychology.
- The chance to improve your language skills in Welsh in addition to English
- Employability: Bilingual skills are an asset in terms of employment in Wales
For more information see 'Meddyliwch Seicoleg, Meddyliwch Bangor'