Congratulations go to our graduating students
"We congratulate our graduating students" said Jonathan Roberts (Director of Impact and Engagement in the School of Computer Science and Electronic Engineering). The winter graduation ceremony, for the School of Computer Science and Electronic Engineering, took place on 16 December 2022. Students who had studied their masters courses in Computing, Electronics and Design, took part. The school also welcomed students who were unable to attend a summer graduation, or those missed out during covid.
Jonathan went on to say "It was a great event. It was a delight to see the students again, and catch up on what they are doing now. After the event we had a group photograph outside, and while it was cold, everyone made it warm event!"
Awards for excellence and achievement
The school made several awards for excellence and achievement, that were announced at the celebration party, after the winter graduation ceremony. "We congratulate all our students in their achievements, but a few students have performed exceptionally, and we acknowledge their achievements" says Jonathan (chair of the school's Awards and Recognition committee).
Winter 2022 awards
The school made the following awards:
- The award for best Masters student in Electronic Engineering went to: Saleem, Zainab W E I H (MSc Electronic Engineering),
- The award for best Masters student in Computer Science, was awarded to Dixon, Lewis Elliot (MSc Advanced Computer Science).
- The school made an Award for achievement in their masters project to Hinds, Zola Latavia (MSc Advanced Data Science)
- The award for attainment in Advanced Data Science MSc went to two students: Barrett, Jack Michael (Msc Advanced Data Science), and also Juarez Olaya, Magda Del Rosario (MSc Advanced Data Science).
- The award for outstanding performance in Applied innovation Design MSc, went to Morris, Edward James (MSc Applied Innovation Design).
- The award for achievement in MSc computing was given to Wilton, Chris (MSc Computing)
- The award for accomplishments in MSc Computing for Data Science, was obtained by Balogun, Rasheed Adedayo (MSc Computing for Data Science).